Re: Snow!

That's a neat idea!  I actually prefer shoveling though.  I like the
exercise.  I've resisted getting a snowblower for that reason.  My H thinks I'm crazy.

It's not at all windy out there now, but I just checked the weather channel
and it looks like it will be windy tomorrow, so we will probably see alot of
drifting, like you said.  Oh well.  Have to work off the holiday pounds somehow.

In a message dated 1/22/2005 9:26:07 PM Eastern Standard Time,