RE: Snow!

I believe that is already thru here Ceres....just lake effect left to this
storm system. (for those that don't understand lake effect, the winds over
Lake Michigan can cause major amounts of snow and usually only effects the
immediate area around it. This storm has so much punch, it is snowing 40
miles away!)

I have pretty much figured I will loose a bunch of perennials with the
winter weather we have had. Just too wet every time we get a hard freezing
cold/ice storm. I am currently worried about trees, especially the ones I
planted in the fall....