Re: Snow!

We're some 40-45 miles north of Eva in Westchester County.  So far about 5
inches
of very light, fluffy snow, and the temperature has risen to 18 degrees from
1.9 this
morning.  It's supposed to continue until mid-morning and amount to about a
foot,
but isn't accumulating much right now.  I just hope I can keep my old man from
shoveling until the plow people get here to do it for us.  We are off the
mail road
so don't have town clearance, and our 50+foot driveway holds a lot of snow.
The
people we contract with sometimes put us last because they know we don't have
to get out to catch a train.  I suspect we won't make early church tomorrow
morning.
Auralie - New York