Hydrangea Buttons and Bows

Does anyone have Hydrangea Buttons n' Bows? And if so would you be
willing to share a cutting? Mine from Wayside died and I have a hard
time spending $24 for another one, in a one gallon pot.

I've searched the Internet but the only others I've found were even more
expensive. I may just have to bite the bullet and get one anyway. I LOVE
that hydrangea.

Andrea H
hodgesaa@earthlink.net
EarthLink Revolves Around You.