Re: Snow!/seeds

Will do Jim. I wasn't sure how to plant them so I kind of just laid them on
the soil and covered some of them lightly and some of them deeper. I didn't
pull the fuzzies off. We'll see what happens.....

If they germinate I'm sure I'll need a lesson in desert rose care.

Andrea H
hodgesaa@earthlink.net
EarthLink Revolves Around You.