Herb nursery?

Last spring I complained to this group about not being able to find some of
plants I wanted, and someone, probably Marge or Kitty, directed me to a small
fairly new nursery.  The plants I recieved were rather pricey but were
well grown and well packed.  I was sure that I had saved the website, but
searching for half an hour I must concede that I can't find it.  Does anyone
remember where this place was?  This is especially frustrating since I never
throw anything away and am in danger of becoming buried under all the paper
that collects.  Well, I do clean house once in a while, but I am sure I would
not have thrown out anything like that.  Old age, I guess.