RE: Herb nursery?

If you check the archives around March 20th, you will find a few

Auralie, have you tried Richter's in Canada for your rue?  I think they have

every known herb, and they are very reliable.  I got some heirloom seeds
year from Victory Seed Co. in Oregon, again wonderful people to do business
with.  The other seed company I've had great luck with is Seeds of Change.

I'm sorry you are having trouble finding some seeds this year.

Auralie, you might try www.forestfarm.com and see if what you want is there.
I have been lurking -- basically not reading much -- but they do have some
--Barb Tandy, California

Ain't that frustrating, Auralie?  Well, I was looking for Salvia
officinalis 'Berggarten' myself as I think mine may not have made it
through this winter - it was getting pretty old and woody and I did
not take the cuttings I told myself to take all season.  Well, I
found it!   Lazy S'S Farm Nursery has it!

Well Sweep Her Farm in NJ carries several varities of Rue.
Ruta graveolens - 'Blue Curl', 'Blue MOund', Common Heavy Leaf, Common
ThinLeaf, and 'Jackman's Blue'
Ruta chapelensis - Egyptian, Fringed
Ruta bracteosa
Portugese Rue
Prostrate Rue

They also have Salvia 'Bergarten'
They have Leeks - Allium ampeloprasum  Porrum

anyways, if you know the name of the plant you were looking for at the time,
you can also do a search there and come up with messages that have that