Re: Re: Clematis/planting deeper

Please explain the planting deeper thing. More of the vine below the soil
line then mulch it to death? I know where I want to plant the Niobe but it
is on chain link. This is my first attempt at Clematis in years as I've
never had luck with them. I've always coveted the Niobe and would really
like to get off to a good start.

Andrea H
EarthLink Revolves Around You.