RE: Re: Re: RE: Re: Clematis/mg seeds

I'll be glad to. I'll send them along with your Fiber optic grass. I've got
you a pot of it in the greenhouse. I'm kind of letting yours and Jesse's
get a strong root system going before I mail them. I mangled them pretty
well in the separation process..... But they look good!

Andrea H
hodgesaa@earthlink.net
EarthLink Revolves Around You.