Re: OT - banks

I guess I don't really care what the bank is called or where it is from,
or for that matter where the people are working/live.  I am much more a
globalist, than a nationalist.  Everyone, everywhere, wants decent jobs
and a living.  People are people- their hopes and wishes and needs are
not determined by artificial governmental boundaries.  My personal
opinion is that many of the world's problems would go away if
demarkations between "countries" went away also.  I, of course, realize
this will never happen, primarily due to greed and the desire for power,
but hey, I can hope can't I.