Re: Snow!/ Viburnum

In a message dated 1/26/05 7:46:15 AM, genebush@otherside.com writes:

<< My Rusty

Black Haw has not even bloomed for me as ye >>

Gene, my RBH did bloom last year but not prolific.  You may remember I moved
this very mature plant (7') and last year was the 3rd yr after being moved so
I was pleased.  My carlesiis are great bloomers & a favorite because of the
great fragrance.  I always prune these just after bloom to maintain the perfect
sizing but I do lose the berries.  The Summer Snowflake is a wonderful bloomer
and appearance is much like a hydrangea.  This one I deadhead all summer &
new buds appear all summer.  A great one!
    Ceres