Re: Snow!/ Viburnum

Gene, I'm no authority on Vibe's - just passed on something I found.
Viburnum is such a lovely and diverse genus with peculiarities to
species, that I have often read of gardeners having difficulties
matching them up and getting the berries they want. I now have only one
Viburnum (Burkwood) as the other types I had got too big for my design,
but we have a great number of varieties at the display gardens.

Kitty