Re: OT cats again ;-)

The vet gave (sold) me 3 different foods to try. Darn cat won't eat
either of the canned ones (one of them is the C/D) - and she's hungry,
too. She'll eat the pouch one sometimes. Sounds like Sugar might have a
dry version of C/D? Cassie likes dry food, too, maybe I'll see of they
have that.

Maryland zone 6

<gardenqueen@academicplanet.com> wrote:
Libby - we have Sugar on the prescription C/D food from the vet and it's
worked wonders for her. Is that what you're trying now? Just remember it
is VERY rich so you'll have to cut down the amount you feed. My vet gave
me a little measuring cup to use when we put her on a diet a few years

Pam Evans
Kemp, TX
zone 8A