Re: Viburnum

Thanks, Kitty. Guess it's a good thing I have lots of space in that
corner - might need another grouping of viburnum to go along with these,
then. I do have a couple big cranberries in my hedgerow, and some
arrowleaf viburnum at the other end (if they survive the winter - they
were little). How close together do viburnums need to be to cross
pollinate? (And if this is discussed in one of the posts I haven't read
yet, my apologies for redundancy, and I'll get to it!)

Libby
Maryland zone 6

Kitty <kmrsy@comcast.net> wrote:
Libby,
Sorry to hear about your DH and your cat. Hope all will be well soon.

I love Agastaches and it sounds like you'll have some beauties. About your
Winterthur Viburnum. I had planned to get one a couple of years back, but
didn't. What I recall, though is that you should get another Vibe that
blooms about the same time to ensure bloom production. By itself, or even
in a group of 3 of the same but no other type around, it may not have a lot
of flowers. Other than that, they are wonderful, though possibly borderline
here.

Kitty