Re: The untimate chocolate

Hi, Kitty.

All my wives have been teachers, more or less [your patient, Dr Freud]. And I've done, as a consequence of marital coercion, more than my share of trying to convince the 8-year-old children of sharecroppers that they didn't have to pick tobacco for the rest of their lives. That was Maryland; this is Florida--we don't have anywhere near as many children as intellectually hungry in Florida as Maryland does among its tobacco sharecropper children.