Re: Re: Clematis

Cathy,
I have purchased C. fremontii a couple of times for our prairie, but
never saw it full grown, so just assumed it was a vine. We list it as
Fremont's Crowfoot. I just checked it at Mobot and it is a lovely shrub
type. I wonder if this is one that the RHS article said was not in
cultivation. Seems strange as I have seen it listed in several
catalogues. The 3 pictures at Mobot show a delightful plant.

http://snipurl.com/ccd6

Kitty