RE: Fine Gardening article

The operative word is UPCOMING, Donna. Hasn't been issued yet. Gene
mentioned it in an earlier post. I supposed that people would wait for
its publication before offering kudos....though we don't even need to
read it to know it will be a very deserving article.

I've had the February issue awhile, perhaps it will be in the April issue.

Kitty

--
Kitty
The pessimist complains about the wind; the optimist expects it to change; the realist adjusts the sails.