Re: news on sending packages to Iraq

How wonderful.... and it should be that way. Soldiers give up everything for us so we should be able to give up something for them.
Tricia
----- Original Message ----- From: "Jesse Bell" <jesserenebell@hotmail.com>
To: <gardenchat@hort.net>
Sent: Monday, January 31, 2005 2:08 PM
Subject: Re: [CHAT] news on sending packages to Iraq

That's nice that they do such things for the soldiers over there. My son, who hasn't even shipped out yet has had lots of perks given to him. People buy his lunch when they see him in uniform. Men come up and shake his hand and tell him thanks for what he is doing.

Jesse Rene' Bell
Claremore, OK
Zone 6