Re: return to kids

What does SPRK indicate? male? On the kids page I figured Sprk - Lulu
was a girl. but Sprk - Little diamond & Sprk - Hera, had me wondering.
Above them are a twins listed as buck & doe. On the for sale page all
the bucks are listed as Sprk.

--
Kitty
The pessimist complains about the wind; the optimist expects it to change; the realist adjusts the sails.