Re: return to kids

Jesse, you know all animals better than I, but I've known a few
Chihuahuas, one that was thoroughly adored, and they have all seemed to
be inherently shakey dogs, shivering and shaking and freaking out at
everything. But I can believe it. People can be so mean, but they can
also be as caring as you. I once picked up a Basset hound someone dumped
on the highway right out of their trunk. If you don't want them you can
take them to a shelter and lie and say you found them. Why just dump
them like that? However, backing up on that last statement....I really
dislike people who just "try out " pets and then decide they are too
much trouble. Or the place they want to move to won't take pets, or some
other excuse. People should think it through and then make a serious
commitment before adopting a pet.

Kitty

--
Kitty
The pessimist complains about the wind; the optimist expects it to change; the realist adjusts the sails.