RE: ginger instructions

Kitty,

Hi, I have botanical names for some and not for others but here is the list
of what I grew last year. Most of these are still growing.

Variegated spiral ginger

Ginger 'Bronze' - could be 'Midnight'

Costus pictus

Butterfly ginger - yellow

Butterfly ginger - yellow with red foliage

Costus species - white

Costus barbatus

Ginger - large pinecone

Costus

Red Bamboo Ginger

Costus Variegata

Curcuma Corodata

Curcuma Alismatifolia 'Kimono Pink'

Curcuma Corodata 'White'

Blue Ginger

Bamboo Ginger

Hedychium 'Dr. Moy'

Hedychium 'Sherry Baby'

Hedychium 'Ann Bishop'

Hedychium 'Pink V'

I also have some new ones that are coming up from seed. Those include:

Alpinia caerulea - blue fruited shell ginger, edible fruits

Hedychium coronarium - white butterfly ginger

Hedychium kinkaku from Hawaii

Hedychium species

Sheri

Make a difference! Plant-A-Row For The Hungry Ask me how!
Region III Plant-A-Row For The Hungry Representative
http://www.gwaa.org/Par/index.html

Do you like gardening? Don't miss the ultimate website for the truly
obsessed plant-a-holic!
FREE swap and chat forums, informative articles and much more!
http://www.exoticgardening.com

Do you need a freelance writer, editor, photographer or speaker?
Contact Sheri Ann Richerson
(765) 664-6916
SheriAnnRicherson@exoticgardening.com
http://sheriannricherson.exoticgardening.com