RE: The untimate chocolate

Hi, yes it is indoors. It is a great houseplant.

My greenhouse did not have stable enough temperatures for it.

Now that I have moved we need to re-build the greenhouse which is going to
take some time because it is going to be a botanical garden instead of a
greenhouse!

Sheri

Make a difference! Plant-A-Row For The Hungry Ask me how!
Region III Plant-A-Row For The Hungry Representative
http://www.gwaa.org/Par/index.html

Do you like gardening? Don't miss the ultimate website for the truly
obsessed plant-a-holic!
FREE swap and chat forums, informative articles and much more!
http://www.exoticgardening.com

Do you need a freelance writer, editor, photographer or speaker?
Contact Sheri Ann Richerson
(765) 664-6916
SheriAnnRicherson@exoticgardening.com
http://sheriannricherson.exoticgardening.com