To: <gardenchat@hort.net>
Sent: Monday, January 02, 2006 5:20 AM
Subject: Re: [CHAT] Df photos of greenhouse

What a mess is putting it mildly.

Glad that most of the plants are fine, although
wondering about those laying around the outside and if
some are now in the next county.....

Wondering if the mess is from the wind or water? On
the news here they did a brief comment about how you
folks are having Hurricane force winds....

Do you know how David faired in storm 2 ?

Donna
where it was raining hard here this morning, wish I
could share with you Pam...

--- Theresa <tchessie1@sbcglobal.net> wrote:

Hi all-

David asked that I post this for you all- he was
having problems getting
it sent through.  What a mess!

http://dfranzman.photosite.com/Album6/

Theresa