RE: flood and flowers & HGTV

Wow, David.  I'm so glad you've managed thus far to have only minor damages.
Its nice to have a little stream close by to pull water from in drier
conditions, but with today's additional deluge, it is a detriment for
certain.

I watched the inundated Rose Parade on HGTV earlier today and how the floats
managed to stay looking as good as they did in that deluge is beyond me!
Some of the floats with water already on board must surely gone over their
artificial "banks" before their 5 mile trek was finished.  I KNOW I saw
broad hand made blossoms with motes of water between petals where none was
supposed to be.

Do you think if we all filled up a jar of water and mailed it to Pam, the
weather might change its pattern enough so we could share the overages with
Texas and Oklahoma?  (Just kidding of course, but I sure wish there was some
way to even out the excess in both directions.)

Blessings,
Bonnie (SW OH - zone 5 where it is 54 F. and the ground is soft from rain
earlier today.)

P.S.  Keep us up to date if you can, David on how this last batch of showers
has treated you.