Re: flood and flowers

Oh man, that's crazy.  Wish there was a way to even all this out.  Talked to
Jesse tonight and she said that they hear fire trucks going up and down the
road all the time, just like here.  I heard one stop close by a little while
ago, but didn't see any flames when I went out on the porch to look.

--
Pam Evans
Kemp TX