Re: drought

I am always up for a road trip. I just need time to get the animals taken care of. It would really be great if we could all meet somewhere. Donna, I'm sure your DH would just love to be inundated by us. :-)
zem
To: <gardenchat@hort.net>
Sent: Tuesday, January 03, 2006 2:32 PM
Subject: Re: [CHAT] drought

O.K., since my life seems very chaotic at the moment and I don' t have
time to do the planning....if somebody will plan this wonderful get
together....I WILL BE THERE! Just to meet everybody face to face would
be so AWESOME.

Jess

Zemuly Sanders <zsanders@midsouth.rr.com> wrote:
I do think this might be the year for the great get together and plant swap.
Sounds like a great idea to me.
zem
----- Original Message ----- From: "Jesse Bell"
Sent: Tuesday, January 03, 2006 12:27 PM

WOW...what a group we have here. Everybody willing to chip in and send
Pam more plants. I love this group. And Pam..you KNOW you can have
whatever I have..no problem. We have had a horrible drought in Oklahoma
as well. Not as bad as Texas...but pretty bad. I figured what lives,
lives. What dies....well, I'll just shop some more.

Jess

Zemuly Sanders wrote:
Pam, I've got pineapple sage, too. It didn't spread as much as normal
last
summer because of no rain, but I'm sure there's plenty to share with you.
zem
----- Original Message ----- From: "Bonnie & Bill Morgan"
Sent: Monday, January 02, 2006 8:51 PM

Pam, I always have Russian Sage, too, so if that doesn't come back, I can
get you some from here. Also, I'm sure I'll have some daylilies. If you
can tell me how to start some caryopteris for you, I'd be glad to do that
for you too. (Weigela is not something I have, unfortunately, nor any
Pineapple sage or Wild Thing salvia.)

Let me know how to help and I'll get it out to you.

Blessings,
Bonnie (SW OH - zone 5)