To: <gardenchat@hort.net>
Sent: Tuesday, January 03, 2006 3:18 PM
Subject: Re: [CHAT] gas and electricity

Yes. I didn't know they were combined anywhere, being supplied in different
ways. Gas is Nipsco and Elec is American Electric Power.
----- Original Message ----- From: "David Franzman" <dfranzma@pacbell.net>

Kitty, are the electric bill and gas bill seperate where you are?

David
http://www.atouchofthetropics.net
----- Original Message ----- From: "Chapel Ridge Wal Mart National Hearing Center"
<4042N15@nationalhearing.com>