RE: meeting- was drought

Speaking of which, does anyone know (and I'm sure someone does) are the
botanical gardens or arboretums in Chicago or St Louis something you can
visit in the winter, or is it strictly a summer thing? I am DYING to go
to a real arboretum.

  Who can make it to one of those? Or another? any suggestions? I can only ride so far still, but I definitely need a winter trip!

  Jesse, how far am I from you?

Jesse Bell <silverhawk@flash.net> wrote:
  HEY...I'M IN!!!! I, like, SO deserve a gardening trip right now! LOL.

Donna wrote:
Nah, John wouldn't care, he loves a party! He pretty much goes with the flow
and gets along with everyone.

As Karen (stitch) mentioned, we are becoming a clump here, so maybe we
should plan a tour....it would be a long day, but we could visit my garden,
Vera's, Andrea's, Karen's, Kathy's and Chris's. Day two could be Cathy and
Ceres.. who else is close there?

Maybe we should plan a progressive dinner tour? Breakfast at my place, lunch
at Vera's and dinner at Chris's?

Donna
Ok- forget it, I was just dreaming.... need more sleep! :)

Andrea H
Petersburg, IL