RE: meeting- was drought

oops.. maybe I was the one sleeping <lol>

Chicago Botanic garden does have a greenhouse, and
there is another one in Milwakee, WI that is nice. Now
if I can just think of it's name.... Last year they
had a garden railroad scene and we went up there.
Every year it is different, not sure what the theme is
this year.

Donna

=== message truncated ===