Re: medicare was Somebody stop me

  • To: gardenchat@hort.net
  • Subject: Re: [CHAT] medicare was Somebody stop me
  • From: "Chapel Ridge Wal Mart National Hearing Center" 4042N15@nationalhearing.com
  • Date: Wed, 4 Jan 2006 13:38:16 -0600

Locally, Humana has a booth set up in Wal-Mart to answer questions.  Then
the man gives talks everyday at lunches provided free at Chicago Uno or
Golden Coral.  He asked a co-worker and me to come, but I'm not old enough
and Jenny is only 30.  Not sure why we'd be there.  But lunch at Uno would
be nice....  I hear there are as many as 40 or 50 plans to choose from in
some states.  What a pain that would be.

Kitty