Re: meeting- was drought

Bring gloves, knee pads, plastic refuse bags--and, for days like today, shades, hats, and sunblock.

On Jan 4, 2006, at 11:44 AM, Chapel Ridge Wal Mart National Hearing Center wrote:

I think RIGHT NOW is not an option Jesse. Unless we're all going to Jim's.

Kitty
----- Original Message -----
From: "Jesse Bell" <silverhawk@flash.net>
To: <gardenchat@hort.net>
Sent: Tuesday, January 03, 2006 10:36 PM
Subject: RE: [CHAT] meeting- was drought

HEY...I'M IN!!!! I, like, SO deserve a gardening trip right now! LOL.

Donna <gossiper@sbcglobal.net> wrote:
Nah, John wouldn't care, he loves a party! He pretty much goes with the
flow
and gets along with everyone.

As Karen (stitch) mentioned, we are becoming a clump here, so maybe we
should plan a tour....it would be a long day, but we could visit my
garden,
Vera's, Andrea's, Karen's, Kathy's and Chris's. Day two could be Cathy and
Ceres.. who else is close there?

Maybe we should plan a progressive dinner tour? Breakfast at my place,
lunch
at Vera's and dinner at Chris's?

Donna
Ok- forget it, I was just dreaming.... need more sleep! :)