Happy New Year

Happy New Year Everyone..  Wow you guys have been very chatty!   It will take
me awhile to catch up here.

I am still here, just have been under the weather and cant  seem to shake
this bug. As soon as meds  work off at about 3pm...I am ready  for bed and cant
even stand.  Antibiotics are finished and I don't think  they really did the
trick.  I manage to still go to work, but have been  able to leave earlier.
Next week I have a few tests and maybe I'll actually go for  them! :)  Other
than that, I am still running around, when I  can.
I think I am getting cabin fever though!  I was sitting looking out  the
living room window, watching someone's chimney smoke.  I also had a  YANNI CD on,
and it seemed to go very well together!!  LOL
Hope spring gets here soon, doesn't seem like winter so be gone with it
already!
It is just chilly, rainy and yucky!

Anyone else have the "Geesh, I am tried and don't really feel like doing
much syndrome?"

Holli
LI, NY