Re: medicare

Oh, yeah--and there will be benefits for you, unless the program is privatized or outsourced.

On Jan 5, 2006, at 2:22 PM, Donna wrote:

I think you found the C part Jim! :)

I doubt if there will be any benefits for me when the
time comes, as either it will be dissolved or I won't
live that long... like Kitty I have few years to go
14+....

I did start to research this for my mother and FIL,
who both when I started questioning them about exactly
what type of medical services they are currently
using- was told to butt out. Geesh....

Donna

A search of the Medicare site reveals that there is
no Part C--unless
it stands for Confusion, in which case it s subsumed
into all other
parts.