From: owner-gardenchat@hort.net [mailto:owner-gardenchat@hort.net] On Behalf
Of Donna
Sent: Thursday, January 05, 2006 6:21 PM
To: gardenchat@hort.net
Subject: RE: [CHAT] warning.....

They have only given it a one shot test, as yesterday
they completed the patch but had not tested it yet...

I will watch what I open and view, and give it a
couple days to see what it does.

A friend tested the third party and found it really
inteferred with some other type programs....

Donna
who uses UNIX mostly all day and windows at night....

--- Johnson Cyndi D Civ 95 CG/SCSRT