Re: Happy New Year

> I get that "SAD" (Seasonal Affect Disorder) from no sunshine and not
> being outside. Some day...when I have money...(laughing out loud now),
> I'm going to buy one of those natural light lamps and sit under it.

Hi Jess,

   I have one of those lamps in my office at work.  I had bought it for an
   employee who said he suffered from SAD and said that it would improve
   his productivity, but he quit shortly thereafter.

   To be honest, I question the effectiveness of these things.  The manual
   says that you're supposed to sit in front of it for 30 minutes a day and
   'meditate' -- that is, not work or do anything else.

   I suspect that if I meditated without the lamp I'd probably be just as
   happy and $150 richer.