From: owner-gardenchat@hort.net [mailto:owner-gardenchat@hort.net] On Behalf
Of james singer
Sent: Friday, January 06, 2006 10:08 AM
To: Garden Chat
Subject: [CHAT] Chilly

day here today. It was several degrees warmer when I got up at 4 than
it is now. Also have a stiff NW breeze [gusts to 37 mph underground
weather says], which doesn't help. Went out earlier to pick some
oranges, and should've worn a coat. Got chilled to the bone and, once
back inside, it took a good bit of hand rubbing to get back to feeling
comfortable.

Island Jim
Southwest Florida
27.0 N, 82.4 W