Re: Back Home!-- Auralie

Oh, Auralie, that is wonderful news! I know it must be a great relief for you.
zem

To: <gardenchat@hort.net>
Sent: Friday, January 06, 2006 10:15 AM
Subject: Re: [CHAT] Back Home!-- Auralie

I think we  have turned the corner here.  Saw Chet's cardiologist
yesterday, and he seemed to think things were going well.
There will have to be more x-rays and other tests, but things
are looking up.  I felt things were definitely better when he
came into the kitchen a couple of days ago and started
rearranging the dishes in the dishwasher.
Now if I can just get past the Lyme disease....

Many thanks to this group for your prayers and concern
Auralie

In a message dated 12/29/2005 9:30:10 PM Eastern Standard Time,