Re: Wisteria training & snags.... Need some help here...

Well I obviously am doing something wrong!

I have had Amethyst Falls for 4-5 years- still hasn't
made it to the top of a 5ft fence :(..... maybe this

Bonnie, as far as how long your snag will last....
depends on what type of tree was it (hard or soft
wood), why is it a snag- did lightening hit it-did it
have some bug issue or what, and who's home is it now
(bugs, birds, critters). You can not depend on a snag
to be there forever, but should last a couple years to
many, many years.....