Lemon Lily name

I need to make a seed packet label for Lemon Lily. I had done it for
Lilium parryi, but now they tell me the seed is from Hemerocallis
lilio-asphodelus. OK, but I'm getting mixed signals on the intenet on
the name. Some sites mention that this Hem and H. flava both use the
name while other say that H.l-a is a synonym for H. flava. Does anyone
know if these are the same plant? I'm sort of a stickler for getting the
name right.

Kitty