I'm off again!

Well, we were supposed to leave today for Steamboat Springs, but DH
was: 1) behind on dictation of patient records, and 2) spent an
inordinate amount of time "puttering" in the yard (picking up and
burning debris, and doing pond maintenance). I did a lot of muttering
about 'time management', but of course couldn't leave without him! So
we leave tomorrow at 0:dark 30, and try to do 900+ miles in one day.
(He says he is on vacation, and so can do what he wants - not an
arguable point.) Return home a week from tomorrow, with both of us (I
hope) in one piece.
The retaining wall for the garden railroad is beginning to look like
the Great Wall of China. I think it needs something either trailing
down or climbing up it to soften it. Any suggestions out there?

Cathy, west central IL, z5b