Re: Df photos of greenhouse/Andrea

I know BellSouth offers an alternate dial-up service. I also know BellSouth is not your local telephone company. :-) Just thought whatever, if any, Bell system you have there might have it available.
zem
----- Original Message ----- From: "Chapel Ridge Wal Mart National Hearing Center" <4042N15@nationalhearing.com>
To: <gardenchat@hort.net>
Sent: Monday, January 09, 2006 9:23 AM
Subject: Re: [CHAT] Df photos of greenhouse/Andrea

Actually they have a nice introductory offer on DSL here, but I can't use
it. I need service both at home and at work and DSL only works where it's
installed. I asked Verizon if they offered an alternate dial-up number like
Donna says sbcglobal has which she used when she traveled, but Verizon does
not offer that. I can't afford to purchase two services.

Kitty

----- Original Message ----- From: "Andrea Hodges" <andrea.hodges@sbcglobal.net>