From: owner-gardenchat@hort.net [mailto:owner-gardenchat@hort.net] On Behalf
Of Zemuly Sanders
Sent: Monday, January 09, 2006 3:30 PM
To: gardenchat@hort.net
Subject: Re: [CHAT] Busy weekend

That is really awesome of you, Cyndi.  I can identify with finding (or being

found by) strays.  Some of the most beat up tom cats have become the most
loving and appreciative pets I've had.  They are the most affectionate of
all cats.  Your new addition probably won't spray in your house because he
will be the only cat there.  At least that's been my experience.
zem