RE: Busy weekend

Oops... sorry, read my other message about all the messages.

I also hate pruning... I never do it right and usually end up with more of a
mess than when I started. Never did get to that plum tree last year and now
it is... well, not sure what but something!

I also have my newer trees to decide what to do with too. ( my excuse was I
just planted late in the year and wanted to give them a year to settle
first). Well... when I bought them they looked ok-- but for what ever
reason, the middle branches didn't come back last year... so, if you can
imagine, I have some lower branches (which need to come off soon) then a big
space, then top branches. Well first thought was, ok, get rid of the bottom
and it will be fine growing from the top... but looking at these trees, (got
two like this) the trunk is just not going to look good as it isn't really
straight till the branches at the top...

What to do? Suggestions?

Ps- good luck with the cat-