Re: Winter blooms

> Winter blooms
> to cheer those of you under the snow up!  Also, my bulbs are coming up and buds are on the camellia
> http://pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/tchessie/album?.dir=/99cf&.src=ph&.tok=phgWuNEBERJZo2Kw

Very nice, Theresa!

I'm getting even more antsy waiting for spring now.  :)

Except that I still have to finish my catalog for the nursery, so I guess
I should be grateful that it's still three months off here.

http://www.hort.net/gallery/      3931 online plant photos and growing!
http://www.hort.net/gallery/date/2006-01-08/       The latest additions