Re: crazy weather

Definately not the expert here.... but when I added
cut up Xmas tree branches on top of my plants for some
protection I lost many plants. Seems since I didn't
grind them up like a mulch, there was a layer or
something that caused a pocket. Don't make the same
mistake I did!

--- "Christopher P. Lindsey" <lindsey@mallorn.com>