Re: Busy weekend

Jaron sounds like a real sweety, and your DH sound like a husband. :-) My mother always told me I would never be able to keep one, and I'm happy to say she was right. :-)
----- Original Message ----- From: "Chris Petersen" <chris@widom-assoc.com>
To: <gardenchat@hort.net>
Sent: Tuesday, January 10, 2006 5:41 PM
Subject: RE: [CHAT] Busy weekend

My husband had a fit about the black and white foundling I brought home a
month ago. He was threatening to get rid of it. I did some threatening of
my own after that! Anyway, my son, who presently lives with us (but not for
long) has claimed "Little One" (now that's a manly name!) as his own and
will take him with him when he moves. Oh, he told the vet that the cat's
name is Max, because he thought "Little One" sounded a bit lame for a 5' 11"
over 200 pound guy to name his cat! Jaron is a softy, so a sweet name is
more his style!

Chris Petersen
Northport, Long Island, New York
Zone 7a (Average min temp 50 - 00)