Re: double messages

  • To: gardenchat@hort.net
  • Subject: Re: [CHAT] double messages
  • From: "Chapel Ridge Wal Mart National Hearing Center" 4042N15@nationalhearing.com
  • Date: Wed, 11 Jan 2006 14:54:53 -0600

Andrea, I have occasionally gotten double messages, usually when there was a
blip in service.  Sometimes I open OE and it says I have 78 messages.  It
starts downloading but takes awhile.  If I get kicked off the service in the
middle of it, when I reconnect it starts from scratch, so I get doubles.  I
realize you don't have dial-up, but I'm thinking it's just a blip of another
sort with your provider, a hiccough as some others have described it.

Kitty