From: owner-gardenchat@hort.net [mailto:owner-gardenchat@hort.net] On Behalf
Of Cersgarden@aol.com
Sent: Tuesday, January 10, 2006 7:47 PM
To: gardenchat@hort.net
Subject: Re: [CHAT] Busy weekend

In a message dated 1/10/06 5:47:48 AM, gossiper@sbcglobal.net writes:

> I like the way trees look when they have lower
> branches-

The short joke here is I trim trees so I can walk under them.   That of
course comes from my husband.
     If the trees are big enough you would hit your head then they are
bigger
than I guessed when you said the 2nd season.   Instruction ISU gives is you
should not trim the 1st year unless you have damaged or rubbing limbs.
     I wish I were close enough to stop by and help.   Wouldn't we have a
great time!   I have great pruning tools & a BIG ladder.
     Ceres