Re: Busy weekend/pruning

Right, saw does not come off the pole. Kinda wish it did, but saw's at one end of the pole and the battery's at the other.

On Jan 11, 2006, at 10:36 PM, Theresa wrote:

Yeah- I checked that too. The thing with that one is that you can't seem to take the chainsaw off of the pole and just use as a chainsaw. That probably won't work for me. But that's for the info.
Theresa

james singer wrote:

Okay, went on-line to B&D's website. It's 6-1/2 feet long without the extension, 10 feet with. It weighs 7-1/2 pounds--they don't say, but I assume that includes the extension.