Re: Busy weekend/pruning

Same here Theresa. My Fiskars pole pruner can reach 20 ft when extended
and is extremely lightweight. I can manage the pruning action when
extended, but I could never use the saw attachment at even the shorter
distance.

Kitty

-- Theresa <tchessie1@sbcglobal.net> wrote:
Hey Jim-
How big is the bar on your saw? Most I've looked at are 8-10 inches on
the polesaws- which is plenty big enough.  Actually, If I could just get
a regular chain saw that size, it would be perfect.  I'm sure I'll never
use the pole- simply don't have the shoulder muscle strength to control
something like that.

Theresa